Friday, March 8, 2013

I WANT

love the idea of this post- i think this is one of the ones I can go back to several times a year and just reflect of what I have down, retype it, think about it and seriously THINK about. kinda nice to just be called out every now and then by yourself.




To have:

*a home
*someone to share it with
*happiness
*FUN
*knowledge in what I want and how to get there
*drive


To see:

*more than ever thought possible
*myself
*how far i can be pushed. by myself and those around me
*a sunset. in the arms of someone who will NEVER let me go
*my babies grow up happy, healthy, loved and knowledgeable
*tomorrow CLEARLY

To know

*what i really WANT
*who i really want
*how to stand up for myself
*who I am now that i am not "me" anymore
*how to speak clearly, accurately, honestly and without regret


To go:

*AWAY
*more specifically: FAR AWAY.
I've always had this desire to travel.
not just a little distance, I'm talking three layovers, stuck in an airport for 8 hours only to arrive in an amazing place that you would never believe you were seeing in person. in absolute AWE of your environment. i want to be brought to tears with what I am seeing, experiencing, and doing. I want to be lost in translation. put in a place that makes me take a breath and BE THERE. not other choice but to BE.
and if I could share it with someone who, without speaking a word to eachother, knew exactly how I felt at that moment only because they felt the same exact way.....yeah, the dream.



To Be:

*ME. without apology.
*unrelenting
*STRONG
*free
*happy
*safe
*beautiful
*honest not only to others but to MYSELF

*L O V E D




...........and you????



No comments:

Post a Comment